cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Deliveries did not go through Batch Job Runing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this company every evening the automatic batch Job for Billing due list is run but on Nov 23 one Deliver and on Nov 30 another delivery has not gone through i.e. the invoices were not created for these two deliveries.

I checked in VF01, the individual invoice is being created. The user is asking the reason for this and how to prevent this type of situation in future.

I don't know the Batch Job number and I think it has been done in VF06.

Please guide me how I can solve this issue.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check varient of batch program.

Create same deliveries ( same qty, material ship to & sold to part with same dates ) in your quality system.

Execute billing program in foreground and check , Still you are not able to find reason ,

Debug this deliveries with the help of abaper.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tushar,

Thank you for your reply. I don't know the Variant name also and I don't know the Batch Job number eirther. The user is not aware of these things. I tried to find out from VF06 but I could not figure out anything.

Please explain me your sentece "Execute billing program in foreground and check". you mean to say after creating the same scenario in the quality, I will run the Billing program ( I will take the Billing program from the VF01). If I am correct please let me know.

Regarding debugging, if I have to do how I can do it. I know to go to Debuggiing mode if I put in the command field "/h" , I will be in the debugging mode. But my question is which transaction Should I use VL02N or VF01 to find out the Problem

I have mentioned earlier that I went to VF01 and these deliveries are fine to create invoices but the User is interested to know the Problem and to find out the cause so that they can prevent it occuring in future.

Thanks,

Jans