Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management availabilty check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing the next steps:

1. VA01: create sales order - the order is blocked beacuse of credit (availability check is done normally)

2. VKM3: release the order - quesstion: the availability check is done again? what happens if in the first step the availabilty check used was a RBA with APO? I ask this last question because the confirmation is being duplicated after releasing the order.

How can I manage this problem? Is there something in t code ova8 I shold consider?

Thanks a los in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

implement this correction

Number 0000453051

Installation 0120061532

also check

700386 & 382746 OSS notes.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Should I have in the configuration under: spro >>...Change Transfer for Transaction Data >> Activate Online Using BTE >> the UKM: Credit Management activated?

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

prior doing any thing for any process

we should have configuration to check whether our configuration is right or not.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

sorry for saying this.

only one question per thread.

please understand.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why do u need to have an availability check happening for an order with an availabilty check, try revisting this business requirement, normally confirmation of the requirement will not happen for a credit blocked order. if this is addressed you can have the requirements passed only after the document release in VKM3.

rgds

ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

we are discuissing about two servers connected with CIF one is APO and R/3. if you create VA01 and press ATP check it proceeds normally to APO screen and gets the list of plants which are near to customer location and if you accepts the full confirmation button then it takes thos days into consideration and schedules it.

Here we use rule based ATP logic.

you release the sales order by using vkm3 - ok.

those dates will get re scheduled once again but this time it may give two or three dates against the quantity to be delivered because some body or some other user might have used the same date and same plant would have been scheduled - probability is there.

no confirmation will not get duplicted on this if you use APO or R/3 ATP checks. system will give one date and in the second column if you enter manually then at that point of time confirmation gets duplicated. at normal circumstances it will not happen.

please check the configration and confirm.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi balajia,

Just to be sure I check correctly; what points of configuration should I check?

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check:

in APO - PRODUCT VIEW against the plant and material whether it is available on delivery date or not.

in R/3 - VA02 - select item - go to availability check it goes to APO screen directly there you can see the list of materials and plants availabiity select the last one from the top.

for credit management as you said use VKM3 for releasing the sales order.

the RBATP triggers the list of material and list of plants on the availability dates this is a determination which flows through condition records in APO - so nothing to check here.

confirmation will not get duplicated here because you are not entering here manually in the schedule lines column which allows you to duplicate in this way:

one system given

second you manually enter

balajia

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I never worked in APO scenario, but however I would suggest to go through OSS notes;

Note 551633 - Main item still has confirmed quantity after credit block

Note 368589 - Incorrectly confirmed quantities and deadlines after RBA

Regards,