Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache is not updated with the current Message Mapping

former_member189420
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have modified Message Mapping used in the ccBPM scenario and exported to quality. However, the change is not getting reflected in the transformation step of the BPM at runtime. When I take the payload that is used in the workflow at runtime and try to test using the test tool in ESR, there is absolutely no problem but at runtime it is still the old version as it behaves in old mapping way.

Please suggest how to be sure about the current version of the Message Mapping is used at runtime incase of BPM scenario? or what do you think might be the solution to update the cache.

I have already updated the cache with partial and complete. Complete cache refresh I have done using

.../CPACache/refresh?mode=full

and I see no difference.

Let me know what else I can do to.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member189420
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I had to restart the Java stack and it is working fine now.

Thanks for your responses.

Anand Patil

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Please suggest how to be sure about the current version of the Message Mapping is used at runtime incase of BPM 
scenario?

Mapping cache is updated.....the BPM cache is not....go to development --> SXI_CACHE and check what is the return code for your BPM....it should be 0.

Make some change inot the BPM and re-activate. Re-import the BPM into ID if required.

Sometime the cache gets stuck and changes do not reflect for BPM....I doubt if your BPM functioned correctly in DEV environment (you tested in QA...what about DEV?)

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member189420
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

My integration process is working fine. The issue is that the Message mapping in the Cache is not the recent one. I got to see this in the Notification Table in RWB.

@All,

There appears to be some problem in updating the Central Adapter Engine Cache. I will wait till the issue of connections is resolved and get back to you guys.

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,

Anand Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try out

01. Do a description change in your Integration Process and activate.

02. If you have authorization execute the t-Code to SWU_OBUF / PPWFBUF (Synchronize Workflow Buffer)

If not contact you WF Admin or authorized person to do these t-code execution

Edited by: Prabhu Rajesh Janardanan on Dec 18, 2010 9:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Go to Integration Repository -> Tools -> Find Transports click on search after specifying the date of import.

You could see your TR with status "imported successfully".

If it is showing imported successfully and still the objects are not udpated in SWCV then it could be a cache issue

then go to IR -> Enviornment -> Cache notifications and see if the cache is updated.

If you can not find your transport with "imported successfully" in Find Transports then its not imported to IR.

Also, before transporting ensure that all the objects are activated. Try to export the objects individually. Then import the objects in QA.

Thanks,

former_member186158
Active Participant
0 Kudos

First, check your PI version,update the patch level.

Then read the PI trouble shooting guide, or PI FAQ.