Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver 7.01 ABAP Trial Version - NSP License Key Expired

former_member182010
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I successfully installed SAP NetWeaver 7.01 ABAP Trial Version in July 2009. I kept my 90 day NSP license key up to date until May 2010. I already applied and received a new NSP license key. Unfortunately, I am unable to sign on to SAP using id's SAP*, DDIC, or BCUSER to upload the new license using transaction code SLICENSE. I also can not locate file SAPLICENSE.EXE on my harddrive to update the license using DOS.

Can anybody give me any suggestions on how to update the NSP license key so I can start using the trial version on my computer again?

Thank you very much.

Rae Ellen Woytowiez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rae,

If the license expired and you want to update the license then you need to login to system before 30 min once server started.

if you are not able to login then try to play with system date and try it

Better to install fresh again ans new license.

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun Jaiswal

former_member182010
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Thanks for the advice to adjust the system date. I will give you some points.

I just read from another post from Rich Heilman as follows:

"Please try to set your system date back to a date when the previous license had not expired. You may need to reboot here. Start the engine. Try to logon. Install new license. Log off. Change system date back. Restart engine. Please try this, I've heard that it works. If it does, please tell us."

Well when I set my system date back to before license expired, I was able to logon onto NSP and update it with a new license number.

Kind Regards,

Rae Ellen Woytowiez

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rae

Thanks a lot. Good to hear it works.

Regards, Arun Jaiswal

Answers (0)