cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Customer fields to Shopping Cart Wizard - Not showing on one screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added 3 custom fields to the SRM portal (5.0), by adding these fields to structures INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF & INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC, as described in OSS Note 672960.

On the Shopping Cart Wizard, these custom fields appear in the default settings for items & when adding a Limit Item.

However, they do not appear in the selection for "Describe Requirement".

How do I add them to this subscreen? I have tried copying the customer fields subscreen in Screen Painter from the Limit Item screen (in addition to flow logic and html template changes.) However, it doesn't work right this way.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, have you implement CUF BADI?

former_member193821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI as it s used to make changes to the display of shopping cart item screen.

Thanks and Regards,

P.Bharadwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure which CUF BADI you are referring to, since there are 2 of them.

BBP_CUF_BADI - Not implemented, since this is used to change how custom sub-screens look and act by creating your own (if business logic is complex). Not relevant, since the Customer fields subscreen does not appear where we need it. We have no use for controlling it in the areas where it does appear.

BBP_CUF_BADI_2.- Implemented. Is used to control customer fields. Not relevant, since the Customer fields subscreen does not appear where we need it. We have no use for controlling it in the areas where it does appear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI implemented. However, this BADI is used to activate specific elements on the Shopping Cart (9 options in total). For example, if you want a link for "Default setting for items" on the shopping cart Wizard, activate it using this BADI. Unfortunately, this BADI does not control where customer fields are active/placed. Doesn't control anything related to customer fields/sub-screens.