cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zero net value in the sales contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am configuring the system for creating the sales contracts. In this process I have copied the item category KMN to ZKMN and made ZKMN delivery relevant by clicking on " Schedule lines alloed in VOV7". This is because the client want the contract to be MRP relevant.

I did all the rest of the configuration of assiging schedules line category etc.

Now- when I give the material in VA41 and give the item category as ZKMN system is not calculating the netprice at all and showing the net value as zero in the conditions tab. When I cahnge the item category to KMN -then the net value is shown properly.

I dont understand how the pricing is affected here - is this due to clicking on "Schedule lines allowed"? I ahve checked by removing the tick mark and the net value is showing but I want the items to eb relevant for MRP which inturn demands me to allow schedule lines creation.

Can anyone help me here?

Thank you.

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
give the item category as ZKMN system is not calculating the netprice

Check in VOV7, for your item category ZKMN whether you have maintained "X" for the field "Pricing".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathigaru,

Yes, I did maintain Pricing relevancy. I dont understand what could eb the problem. May I knwo if I can Copy stadard Item category which is relevant for billing and then assign that to Contract Document type CQ?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry " I wrote relevant for billing" I mean Delivary there..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi priya,

this is to inform you that,

ok. why you want to deviate the standard process.

please explain to the forum.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

That's becuase I read in the forums that I need to make the item category delivery relevant for making the contract to be considered for MRP.

Thank you.