cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP 5.3 custom field to SU01 custom field mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to map custom CUP field to custom SU01field but I dont see custom SU01 field in Application field under Field mapping/Provisioning.

Plz help

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Khurram,

Which SU01 field in specifc you want to map, You need to create it as a custom field first nefore you map it.

Have you already done that? It also depends on teh field if it can be mapped or not.

Most fields from su01 can be mapped in GRC.

Thanks,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have already created custom field in CUP. but when I try to map it with custom CU01 field, which is just a text field, I dont see it under Application field. It has all the fields but not the one i need.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain what is your requirment? What do you need the text filed for?

Thanks,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chinmaya

My requirement is that there is one custom field in SU01. which i want in CUP so users, when create request, can enter data in that field which should be pushed to SU01 custom field.

But I dont see it under Application Fields dropdown.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean you have created a custom field in the back end in su01?

If that is the scenario, it is unlikely that you can provision it. if you look in Field Mapping section of the config guide. It lists all the fields that you can provision.

Thanks,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we are still not clear what your requirement is

Case 1: You have created a custom field in SU01 in ECC system and want to use it CUP request form

This is directly not possible. You would have to create a custom field again in CUP and map it to the custom field in SU01

Case 2: You have created a custom field in CUP and want to map it SU01 user master record

This can be achieved by standard field mapping procedure in CUP

In which category does your question fall ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

CASE1.. custom CUP field to custom SU01field. What I got so far that its not possible. if you think its possible then plz do let me know

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not possible.

Regards,

Chinmaya