cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SDN experts,

I have an issue. I have done the setup to batch determination to select the batch which have expiration date more than 50 days. The problem is, the selection is not triggering automatically, I have manually go into the line item and do the determination of the batch. Then it gives the required results but before this I get message as u201CBatch determination was carried out without

selection specifsu201D.

Any idea of the issue.

Thanks,

Mauryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean the batch is not determined automatically in delivery?

Then in t.code 0VLP, for the delivery item category, check the box AutoBatchDetermination and save. Then check again by creating a new delivery document.

For sales order item category, check the box Auto.batch.determin in t.code VOV7.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am tring this at order level. Tan item category is activated for automatic batch.

Rgd,

Mauryan

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the message number?

Can you check the batch search strategy type at SPRO->Logistics general->batch management->batch determination and batch check->Define sales and distribution startegy type. Here select the strategy type and click on the details button.Then in the selection field, check what value is assigned. Make this field blank and try again.

Also check the sort sequence assigned in it.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OPKP, select your plant and click on the magnifying lens on top. Now under the tab "Batch Management", you can see a field "Automatic Batch Creation in the Order" where maintain "1" there and save.

Now retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

As suggested setting already maintained as "1"

Still getting the same error message with Message no. LB010

Thanks,

Mauryan

Edited by: Mauryan on Dec 17, 2010 3:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Error Message no. LB010

Rgds,

Mauryan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check note Note 364902 - Automatic batch determination when saving order

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

forgive for sending this link

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balal ji,

Thanks ...I did a complete check before raising the issue, i had seen the issue mentioned but does not link my problem

Rgds,

Mauryan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

I have change the config for batch determination from order level to Delivery level. I get same error message.

Rgds,

Mauryan