cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity activation failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a DC that uses the standard DC's ess/wiw, pcui_gp/xssfpm y pcui_gp/xssutils. I build it and deploy it from the Dev Studio and it works perfect.

Checking in and Activating the activity that contains my DC's sources returns the following error:

'movistar.com/aplauso_empleado' variant 'default'

'movistar.com/aplauso_empleado' variant 'default' cannot be built. ACTIVATION will fail.

NO SUCCESSFUL BUILD for the used variant 'default' of component 'sap.com/pcui_gp/xssutils' is available.

[DC 1999 variant 'default'][SC 445 'telefonica_I_NG_WEBDYNPRO_ESS_1'] using [DC 251 variant 'default'][last successful build: 18135]

'movistar.com/aplauso_empleado' variant 'default' cannot be built. ACTIVATION will fail.

NO SUCCESSFUL BUILD for the used variant 'default' of component 'sap.com/ess/wiw' is available.

[DC 1999 variant 'default'][SC 445 'telefonica_I_NG_WEBDYNPRO_ESS_1'] using [DC 813 variant 'default'][last successful build: 18153]

Analyze request DC BV... finished at 2010-12-17 12:49:34.340 GMT and took 213 ms

===== Pre-Processing ===== finished at 2010-12-17 12:49:34.341 GMT and took 1 s 89 ms

Change request state from PROCESSING to FAILED

Error! The following problem(s) occurred during request processing:

Error! The following error occurred during request processing:Activation failed due to component "movistar.com/aplauso_empleado" variant "default". The component is BROKEN.

Error! The following error occurred during request processing:Activation failed due to component "movistar.com/aplauso_empleado" variant "default". The component is BROKEN.

Does anybody knows what I'm doing wrong? Or what do I have to do for the correct activation?

Regards,

Gregory.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

From the error msg it seems either you dont have the component sap.com/pcui_gp/xssutils which is required to build your dc OR the component is corrupt. Resync sources and check . If the problem persists you can download component sap.com/pcui_gp/xssutils from service market place and put a fresh copy in inbox folder.

Also check if your are able to do any modifications in other ess dcs. If yes then it is the case of wrong usage of dc.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alain, Deepak.

Thx a lot for ur answers.

I send the error to the BASIS team and they solve the broken DCs trouble. After this I can do the activation wthout problems.

Regards,

Gregory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

Please check in the CBS WebInterface why the DC's are broken. Usually you'll find more information there.

Hopefully this helps.

Rgards,

Alain.