cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting specific due date for an invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating a Sales Order to be invoiced with today's date (17th Dec), and I want to set a specific payment due date of 23rd Jan.

In the Billing Document section of the Sales Order, Would I need to select "Fixed Val. date" and then put the number of days in the "Add.value days"?

e.g. Fixed Value Date = 17.12.2010

Add.value days = 38

Or, would I maybe leave the "Fixed Val. date" blank, leave the terms per our standard terms (30 days), but put 8 days in the "Add.value days" section

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And sorry if this has been posted before.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome To SDN.

Please goto FD10n,

Select the respective line item click On display.

then click on Change.

Though this you can change the respective due date of any invoice.

Payment Terms are the standard way to set these Due Date for any invoice, but if at all some policy has changed or by user mistake if you want to change the Due date you can do it FD10n as mentioned above.

Thank You,

RB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...I would do that, but I do not have access to changing the due date once an invoice has been raised...which is why I'd like to do this before I raise the invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Worked it out. I changed the Fixed Value Date to 24th Dec. This left the invoice date as 17th Dec, but changed the due date to 23rd Jan.