cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of New Weaver 7.02 Trial

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just saw that Net weaver 7.02 Trial version has been release for 90 day trial. Downloading it now. I have few queries in installation of the same.

1.) Can i install it using a MySQL or Oracle Database which is already installed in my PC ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get the guide, goto http://service.sap.com/instguides -> SAP Netweaver-> SAP Netweaver 2004s. Here you will find the installation guides for your OS DB combination.

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am going to install the netweaver for personal use, that too for a trial version of 7.02.

I do not have any id , password to log in ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the software is a trial version I don't think you can use this with Oracle that is already installed.

It comes with maxdb as default.

Regards,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even the software is a trail version there should be a way to use it other database apart from the MAXDB....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its safer to patch it to SP4.

I hope you have taken a look at the Installation guide. Its better to refer it once and then start the installation. JDK will also be needed before you start SAP instln.

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed netweaver 7.01 triai before. But the installation was done using given maxdb.

Dowloading the netweaver 7.02 trial. I want to install it with Oracle DB.

Can u provide me with the installation gude for the same ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the version of the Oracle DB? Based on that you can decide if the system can be installed or not. Also, the tool used for NW systems installation is SAPINST. This can be got from the installation master DVD. Ensure JDK is installed on your computer before starting the actual SAP system installation.

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Have oracle 10.2 version installed in my system.

Please let me if this would be sufficient...