Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizational rule creation - no organizational levels (5.3 SP7 - RAR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Community members,

I have an issue in AC 5.3 SP7 regarding the creation of organizational rules in RAR (rule architect).

I went through SAP Notes, GRC Help, SDN Forum and the HowToGuide dedicated to org levels and org rules:

- organization user mapping job performed OK (both in background and foreground modes)

- organizational level variables enabled in functions (e.g. purchase-to-pay process) at company, plant, purchase org...

When I want to create an organizational rule, there are no values in the organizational level drop down list.

Therefore I am unable to manage any org rules, against which I would like to perform org level risk analysis in Informer (e.g. elimination of false positives).

Anyone with an idea regarding an additional check / missing configuration step?

Thanks in advance to everybody and all the best!

Regards

Nicolas

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have found the resolution and here is the explanation in case somebody has to cope the same issue.

The organisational objects in the organizational rule creation screen are displayed according to the GRC user language (as set up in the UME).

If the ERP, if the /VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_DESC program was run in another language, you will have the issue.

Best regards

Nicolas