cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous Interface to Multiple Receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have the following scenario working great SAP Proxy call out to a Soap Adapter receive the response and update SAP.

So a single synchronous call to one receiver is working great.

However I'd like the ability to also publish this information to another system (aynchronously).

Question can a synchronous interface send to more than one receiver?

I've read a number of blogs on the the issue the closest two are below but are a little old.

I'm on PI 7.1 and wondering whether there's something new I could potentially use message mappings, operation mappings or multiple service interfaces to serve the problem.

Please note: I can do this in a BPM but I would prefer not to use a BPM.

Regards,

John

Related Blogs

Enhanced Receiver Determination in Synchronous Senarios - Posted on Dec. 11, 2007

/people/jin.shin/blog/2007/12/11/sap-netweaver-process-integration-enhanced-receiver-determination-for-synchronous-scenarios

Multimapping without BPM - Posted on Feb. 07, 2006

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think that is possible !! Because when u call Synchronously the response is sent to sender and in course of it which response would you consider ????

The either way around can be creating different Interfaces for different receivers.

Regards,

Sainath Chutke

Edited by: Sainath Chutke on Dec 17, 2010 10:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I support stefan synchronous interface cannot be sent to multiple receivers...

there are lot of questions if at all if need to be supported like how to trace back the hopId for response to the request made..

lot of other things too..

Rajesh

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Question can a synchronous interface send to more than one receiver?

No, this is not possible.