cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report of Changes made to Cusotmer requested and Actul Committed date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please guide me for the preparation of a report of Changes made to Customer requested date and Actual delivery Date. Which field should I take for the Actual delovery date and the field for Customer requested date.

Finally the Tables for these Fields.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

please take an example sales order and delivery which the dates has been already changed with respective to the fields which you have ased in your question go to VA02 and VL02N.

VA02 - goto ENVIROMENT - CHANGES - double click the field which you want to see.

this gives the table and field and old and new values also in it.

please take the field and give to the abaper .

i hope this clears this issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can use CDHDR & CDPOS for understanding the changes CDHDR for actual delivery date & CDPOS for the proposed date. (not sure if CDPOS can be used for schedule line information for a line item), however these tables are critical tables and can consume lot of system resources which may result in system performance issue, you can try understanding the time it takes to understand the changes per document.

if BIW system is used , you can try & understand if these information can easily be obtained from BW. reporting on the doument/ Line changes are not that advisable from R3 perspective.

or in worst case try saving all the information in a ztable such that this new table will have fields like sales order number, line items etc... & whenever a document is created / changes this table gets updated with the fields specific to Cusotmer requested and Actul Committed date as a new line. this is purely on the feasibility from the ABAP side.

just ensure that you archive this table so that this table does not becomes bulk & hard to access after a certain period of time.

rgds

ilango

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I forget to mention earlier that the customer requested date field both at header level KETDAT and at item level ETDAT are not stored in table but in structures and hence, you can consider VBEP table. But as you would know this may vary from the customer requested date

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your reply in details. I appreciate your kind help. But the requirement of the user is different. She is telling that she wants a report of changes made (Including name of the person, Date time and what field) for all the Sales Documents starting from One period to another period and for a Particular Sales area.

I tried to use your Transaction code AUT10. I was not authorized in the production but I did in the Development but it does not have any choice of Sales Are. I am working in a Global Template. So, if I give any Transaction code it will take all the Sales Areas of all the countries. I want only one sales Area of only one Company code.

Then, there is a SAP Menu but I never used it. Please guide me how I can get the reports as per the user's requirement as it becomes a serious problem.

I can elaborate the situation: If we go to Environment and click the "change " it will show the detailed of the changes made by person and topics. This report is needed for all the documents for a particular Sales Area.

Please help me.

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please see my previous reply all the changes made to a sales doc will be stored in CDHDR and CDPOS tables

you will get the details like the user who has changed , date etc

regards

Prashanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I want only one sales Area of only one Company code

Copy the AUT10 program AUT_REP10, develop a zee report where you can have sales area combination. As you indicated, being a global template, the tables what has been suggested will take a long time and that too you should know the Change Object.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Field EDATU from VBEP Table for Requested Delivery Date

2) Field WADAT_IST from LIKP table for Actual Delivery date

But before that try with AUT10 which should meet your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the requirement is to know the changes made to those fields then use the tables CDHDR and CDPOS these tables will store the data if any changes made to a document

regards

Prashanth

Edited by: Prashanth@SD on Dec 17, 2010 7:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Customer requested date you shall find on sales order header. This is immediately below po field. And delivery date you shall pick from schedule line tab.

I do not have sap in front of me otherwise I could have given exact field name.

Let me know If u need further help and I would be happy to provide.

Thx

Dilip sadh

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot dilip if it is multiply line item and confirmed quantity 0 system confirmed different date then ,wt we can generate the best report