cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Control area become blank if Credit limit is set to "0"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing an error for customers having credit limit as "0". whenever i set the customer's credit as "0" in FD32 and then create sales order for this customer , NO credit check is done . when i go and check in FD32 i see that the Credit Control area field appears as blank, which i suppose is the reason No credit check is done .

Can someone please help me how to activate the credit check for the customers with "0" Credit limit.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign subtotal 'A' in pricing procedure for total amount.

UPDATE IF IT RESOLVES YOUR PROBLEM.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i go and check in FD32 i see that the Credit Control area field appears as blank, which i suppose is the reason No credit check is done .

I guess, reason could be something different. I have tested, you can very well maintain FD32 record without Credit limit.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Go to FD32, in status tap, see Risk category is maintained or not

2. Go to OVAK, assign Check credit for your Sale order type.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thats what i am guessing...what is missing......

Coz my Risk category n all are well defined and assigned.

As already told if i maintain even 1 re for that customer as credit limit...it is activated.

But when the amt is "0" then the problem is there....

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please help me how can i have credit check activated for the first sales order of the customer. For the first order there is NO credit check performed or if performed is ignored because even if credit limit is hit in the first order itself, system is NOt blocking the order.

From 2nd order it is functioning well.

Can some one please help me what config setting is missing from my side.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in OB45 what credit group u have maintained. If u have maintained as Blank,, this will check only receivables. If you assign 0012 it will check Open order value on time axis, delivery and bill.doct value if you assign 0015 it will check Open delivery and billing document value if u assign 0018 it will check Open delivery value for sales order, open billing doct value.

So if u have set it to Blank, and since there are no receivables for that customer it will not check for credit limit. Update the same in ob45 to 0015 which will check for Receivables plus open delivery value. By doing this u will not get any credit limit error / warning during sales order creation but u will get it after the delivery of the first order is done. it will prevent you to make Transfer order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VK,

I think your requirement can be done only when you set atleast some amount on FD32. Just try setting 0.50 or 1 as credit limit.

I think it should work.

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i maintain any value then it works, but i want Credit control area for customers with Credit Limit "0".

Kindly suggest how can we do it.

Thanks,

alannahngaire
Discoverer
0 Kudos

You can actually just set the currency and it will then allow you to enter 0.00, tried and tested.