cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with plant in IL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

What can I do with my IL when the plant during IL creation was wrong and need to be repalced by the other one?

Is the only way to cancel this IL nad recreated it or maybe there is anthe way existing?

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue concers the plant stock field that is with the wrong data.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have not made a UD and have not recorded any results, you should be able to cancel the original material doc that created the IL. Then recreate the lot with the proper data.

I'm not entirely clear what is incorrect in the lot from your posting but I don't believe you'll be able to change the plant info in an inspection lot once created.

FF

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The issue concers the plant stock field that is with the wrong data

Dear the only way is you need to cancel the inspection lot and create a new one if you haven't done UD and RR then you can cancel the material document through which that lot was created if you have done UD then you need to reverse the UD and then material document for reversing UD you need to apply note:174877.

Cheers

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help. I need to do like that because the UD was already taken.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thanks a lot for your help. I need to do like that because the UD was already taken

Dear Then Apply the note:174877 to reverse the UD as there is not standard transaction available in SAP.

If you have any more queries please come back.

Cheers

KK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a suggestion you can explore QAC2 !!!