cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packaging Instruction Field is Blank after doing the Packaging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user is getting the Packaging Instruction field as Blank after doing the Packagin and saving it.

The Table I found is V51VE and VEKPVB but I am not able to get it in SE16N. it is telling "Table VEKPVB is not the correct category

Message no. WUSL001

Diagnosis

Table VEKPVB does not have the correct category. The "T" category is allowed, but this table has category S."

Please help me in finding the solution to get back the Packaging Instruction filed populated.

I think the Table I mentioned above is the Structured Table. How to find the Structured Tbale.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jan.

Are using automatic packing function. If yes then you shall also need to create packing instruction master data. The Tcode is POP1 .

Thx

Dilip Sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Yes. The automatic Packaging is being used. Please how the Master data will trigger to populate the Packaging Instructions in the sales order after saving the Order.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Yes. The automatic Packaging is being used. Please how the Master data will trigger to populate the Packaging Instructions in the sales order after saving the Order.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Yes. The Packaging Instruction Master data is maintained in POP1 and the Packaging Instruction number is shown as 3119 but the same Packaging Instruction number is not appearing in the Sales Order after saving it.

Thanks,

Jans