cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flag " Delivery date and quantity fixed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have a problem with the flag " Delivery date and quantity fixed". There are two different scenarios:

- Quotations (working as reservations)

- Sales orders

Both of them are for make to stock materials, transfer requirements and have the ATP active. When there is no full availability for the required date and the system splits the quantity up in two schedule lines, the beahaviuor of the two documents is different. In the sales order the flag is marked but no in the quotation.

In customizing there is a point where this flag can be controlled, but it doesn't depend on the document, item or schedule type, it only depends on the sales area.

Can you help me on this issue?

Thanks!

Silvia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Silvia.

Pl also vrify requirement type and requiremnt class settings as well for both doc types.

This may provide some clues.

thx u

Dilip Sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, the requirement type and the requirement class are the same in both documents. What is different is the schedule type, but only because the quotation (reservation) is not relevant for delivery...

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is to inform you that,

please check, in SPRO - SD - Basic Functions - AC & TOR - AC with ATP logic or Against planning - define default settings.

what you said is right with sales area,fixed date and quantity and AC rules are there.

this is getting triggered into sales orders automatically.

please check and update the forum.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I checked that point of customizing and the flag is not marked for the sales area I'm using. So what I don't understand is why the beahaviuor is different for the same sales area for quoations and sales orders...

Thanks!