cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Block get shipped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How can a line that is blocked for delivery in sales order, get shipped? Please let me know. Thanks

Regards

Indra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if that is the case,

please sit with an ABAPER and debugg it.

of course its going to take long time but there is no other way of doing it.

or

either provide full details with an example.

balajia

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Indra A,

Is this the practical case, I dont think so. You cant ship the goods which is blocked for dispatch.

Please provide the complete requirement instead posting bits n pieces of your requirement without complete n clear information.

for immediate & accurate inputs.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin MD,

It is a practical scenario I am discussing right now. Please let me know. Thanks!

Regards

Indra

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If its issue raise by client, ask them to provide the case in test system.

Try to replicate yourself the same case, whether you are able to do it?

how did you know, that the shipped items was blocked in sales order. As you already guess, that the blocked could be delivered in order creation , then delivery and followed and so on.- its possible scenario.

but if you are able to see that delivery is blocked in a line item in order , but delivery is created . this is not possible.

Now provide the transaction sequence which you have issue

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code OVLS, for the delivery block that is applied in the sales order, atleast one check box is checked, whether in order column or in DDueList column or under confirmation column. Please check atleast one of the box and try again. Also make sure in the same t.code, the delivery block is assigned to the delivery type. It should be assigned to the delivery type.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ Balaji / Ramesh - Please read the question carefully before giving any suggestion. The question posted is other way around

@ Indra - There is no chance creating delivery if the preceding document is having delivery block. Check whether the block is removed before creating delivery and again set the block once the delivery is created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

lakshmi pathi sir,

forgive me for lazy answer.

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Dec 16, 2010 3:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

There is no change log in sales order to check delivery block has been assigned or removed.

I am thinking it might happen that user has set it at the time of sales order creation, this is the reason it is not getting displayed in change logs.

If we check delivery block settings then it is maintained only for picking and goods issue not for sales order, confirmation, print and delivery due list. Please let me know. Thanks!

Regards

Indra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi Sir,

Apologies for my wrong answer.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Edited by: malladirb on Dec 16, 2010 1:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the block is for a particular line item then,in SO remove the delivery block and then proceed.

Regards,

Ramesh babu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

remove the block manually and create a delivery.

if your query is different then please explain it further

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Dec 16, 2010 11:54 AM