cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy ing the CarRental Example

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I deploy the CarRentalApplication It is asking for the password, when I entered the pwd of the SAP WAS, I got the following error. Could any one please help me in this regard.

I have installed the following versions:

SAP Web Application Java Server 6.40 SP7 for MS SQL Server

SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio 2.0.7

SAP Enterprise Portal 6.0 SP6

The error is:

Oct 27, 2004 2:28:22 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Deploy Thread] ERROR:

TutWD_CarRental.ear -> Deployment aborted

DEPLOYMENT ...

==> SDM host : reena

==> SDM port : 50018

==> URL : file:/D:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp25955TutWD_CarRental.ear

Reason:

Server reena did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server reena at port 50018: Connection refused: connect

Inner exception was :

Server reena did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server reena at port 50018: Connection refused: connect

DEPLOYMENT ...

==> SDM host : reena

==> URL : file:/D:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp25955TutWD_CarRental.ear

With regards

Majjigapu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your instance number of the J2EE-engine is not 00 but something else like 02 (as in my case) your sdm port is not 50018 but 50218.

Best Regards, Astrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guten Abend

Ich habe auch folgende Fehler, wenn ich versuche ein neue DB speichern auf den SAP Web Application Server

=============================================

18.11.2004 17:14:54 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) ERROR:

primeradb.sda -> Deployment aborted

DEPLOYMENT ...

==> SDM host : marcolap

==> URL : file:/C:/DOKUME1/MBARRE1.INT/LOKALE~1/Temp/temp4529primeradb.sda

Reason:

Server marcolap did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server marcolap at port 50018: marcolap

Inner exception was :

Server marcolap did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server marcolap at port 50018: marcolap

DEPLOYMENT ...

==> SDM host : marcolap

==> URL : file:/C:/DOKUME1/MBARRE1.INT/LOKALE~1/Temp/temp4529primeradb.sda

=======================================

Können Sie mir jemand etwas sagen:

wie Debugging den Fehler oder besser lösen )

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Marco Barrera

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was trying to work on the Welcome Example. I could not deploy WebDenpro project after following the steps and here is the same error message as others are also getting.

Reason:

Server xxxxx did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server xxxxx at port 50018: xxxxx

Inner exception was :

Server xxxxx did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server xxxxx at port 50018: xxxxx

DEPLOYMENT ...

==> SDM host : xxxxx

==> URL : file:/C:/DOCUME1/Gupta/LOCALS1/Temp/temp329cnu.ear

Please some one help all of us.

Thanks

Seenu Katha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I installed WAS 6.40 on Windows 2000 server. Installation went ok. When I try to deploy and run my webdynpro application, I get the message "Server Xactman did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server Xactman at port 50018: Xactman"

Based on the J2EE engine view on NW dev studio, I believe SDM port is 50019. Why does NM access port 50018 while deploying webdynpro application ? Is there something that I can do to force NWDS to access port 50019 ?

Thanks in advance for the help !

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Due to the returned SDM-message I guess you're just using the wrong password. The standard-password after installation is "sdm".

After 3 wrong passwords, the sdm shuts down and you have to restart it before you can log on again.

Try to connect to the SDM via the SDM Gui directly to check if your password is working.

BR, Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark,

I think I was using the right password. What seemed to be the problem was in my NWDS J2EE Engine configuration, the server name was not mapped to the server IP in the Windows HOSTS file. Once I created an entry in this file, the Webdnynpro app deployed and ran successfully.

Sri

former_member725224
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I have the same problem. Could you please explain in more detail, what you've done to solve it. Thank you!

Anja