cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Customer name & Sub total in Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am new to smartforms. Not that expert.

SCENARIO:

I have a driver program from which an internal table (I_DETAIL) is passing to smart forms.

In the driver program itself, internal table is getting filled for each record in it's column(flag = 'X' or flag ='Y' or flag = 'SPACE').

If the flag column is with 'X', that record has 'subtotal' in it's AMOUNT field.

IF the flag column is with 'Y', that record has 'Customer name' in it's KUNAG field.

IF the Flag column is with 'SPACE', then that is normal line item to be printed with all it's required fields.

Right now, the smart form is printing internal table as it is...i.e., along with all fields in those records with flag = 'X' and 'Y' also.

PROBLEM:

HOWEVER, I NEED TO PRINT ONLY 'CUSTOMER NAME' coumn(need to hide all other coulmn field values) for the record that contains 'Y',

eg: Customer name : HONDA

HOWEVER, I NEED TO PRINT ONLY 'SUB TOTAL' coulmn(need to hide all other coulmn field values) for the record that contains 'X',

eg: Subtotal : 201.30

Can you please guide me in detail as I am new to SF.

YOUR HELP IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

In general, the table in the smartforms contain Header, Main Area and Footer out of which the Header will contain the table contents to be displayed.

If you expand the Table->Main Area you will find Rows under it each one of which contains Cells in which there would be Text Elements.

These Text Elements will have the field name of the internal table of work area of the internal table which needs to be displayed.

Now coming to your requirement,

If Flag = 'X', then you need to display the sub-total for that particular row.

For this, you will have to create a condition for the cell which contains the Amount field.

Fot this,

1. Right-click on the cell which contains Amount field.

2. Select Create->Flow Logic->Alternative.

3. Double-click on the Condition, type the work area field name in the field name area and 'X' in the comparison value area.

4. Now, Click on the relational operator button which is in between the field name and the comparison value and select the realtion as '=".

5. Now drag the text element which contains the work area field name for the Amount field and drop it on the True option under the Condition.

If Flag = 'Y', then you need to display the Customer Name for that particular row.

For this, repeat the same steps performed above for Flag = 'X' but on the KUNAG field of the work area.

You need to change

1. the values as 'Y' in the comparison value.

2. Drag the text element which contains the work area field name for the KUNAG field and drop it on the True option under the Condition.

Your requirement is done.

Regards,

Vaitheeswaran SV.

former_member193284
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

You can put condition checks on the cell as well in smartform.

So the cells you dont need just add a condition check. You have a tab to put the condition checks. So if condition is true the cell will be displayed else it will be hidden.

Thanks