cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to activate namespace while using external defintions for mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my scenario, am using XSD's imported as External defintions as my req and res message types. In the message interface the req and res namespace of the imported XSD's are different to the one in which the rest of the objects are created. Now, when I activate the objects, am getting the follwing error - Namespace urn:wb.apdrp.testwsdl.com is not defined in the software component version WBSEDCL_TEST_00 , 1.0 of wbsedcl, please help...

Regards

Sathish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

As said by Abhishek, follow it. We need to initally activate the Namespace and then after need to activate the objects.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to activate the objects in the namespace and not the namespace. I got the following error when i tried to activate my message interface.

Internal problem occurred (INTERNAL_PROBLEM) -

MESSAGE ID: com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.rb_exceptions.INTERNAL_PROBLEM

STACKTRACE:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.FrameworkException: Internal problem occurred

java.lang.NullPointerException -

com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.FrameworkException: Internal problem occurred

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.aii.ibrep.gui.interfaces.ExternalDefinitionController.genericFrameworkEvent(ExternalDefinitionController.java:92)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Check this thread:

Thanks,

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Namespace urn:wb.apdrp.testwsdl.com is not defined in the software component version WBSEDCL_TEST_00 , 1.0 of 
wbsedcl, please help

Dont try to activate all the objects at the same time....activate only the Namespace first and then rest of the objects (separately)

Regards,

Abhishek.

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if I understand your issue correctly but just want to know if the External definition is created in some other SWCV??

If yes, then you need to provide dependency between 2 SWCV in SLD.

-Rahul