cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA05 can't show product SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one material number, but i don't know the sales organization, in VA05 I can't find the sales order and invoice for this material, may I know any table or T-code to find the sales order, invoice number? I want to know the material price, if that table can find the PO number, it will be better, do we have such documentflow from PO to DO?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If you have separate plant for philipines.u can include plant option in va05 under further selection criteria.

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table VBAP deals with item data of the sales order.Please check and confirm.

Regards,

Phani Prasasd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, by checking this table, it returns a lot of sales order, but I'm only interested in sales order in phillipines region, at least by sales organization, we use sap 4.6, no va05n, in va05, I can't select the range of sales organization or region.

any other standard report or table?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VA05, click on further selection criteria, which shows the selectin fields window. Here check the box Region and click on proceed button. In next window, select the regions for which you want to see the open sales orders.

YOu can also select the sales organization by clicking the button Organization data, where in you can select sales organization. After selection, execute the report. YOu can see the required results.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, No, the problem is I don't know what are the sales organizations, I want to know the list of sales orga. that sells this material, I have more than 500 sales organization in the system. also in further selection, I only have sales office, no city and no region.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If you want to know the list of sales organizations for that material then try in

SE16N and enter the table name as MVKE here enter the material number and execute, it will return with all the sales organizations

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is understood that you want to track the details of Sales org, Sales order number, Material price etc with respect to a material code. For this you can go for SAP Quick viewer. The transaction code is SQVI. Joint the tables MARA, MVKE and VBAP. Make u2018Material numberu2019 as the selection field. The details like Material number, Base unit of measure, Sales org, D channel, Division , Sales document number, Sales document item and net price will be made as list fields. Execute the quick viewer.

Hope this information will be useful to you.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Edited by: K Bharathi on Dec 17, 2010 5:57 AM

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Goto SE16 and enter VBAP. Enter your material ,execute and copy all the sales documents that appears.Now Goto SE16 and enter VBAK.Pass all the copied documents and input your sales organizations range.The corresponding report will have the Sales organizations against the Sales Documents.Please try and confirm.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try VA05N & VF05N, these are SAP Standard report for Sales Order / Invoices lists & reports. These are ALV format reports & you can use sort / summation for product-wise / Sales Area wise reports...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

JIgnesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

EKKN - VBELN

satisfies your requriment.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,