cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required delivery date coming in future

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me as i have raised the sales order today on 16dec 2010 but in sales order required delivery date is coming on 17 dec 2010.

please let me know how the systme is takingfuture delivery date.

Thanks .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monty ,

In the sales document type setting (VOV8), there might be a lead time of 1 day mentioned for the requested delivery date. Please check

Regards

Manoj

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Monty,

Lead will be defatting from order type configuration vov8.

Thx

Dilip sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monty.

i am sure that you are referring the header requested delivery date thats defaulted, this is purely defined on the sales document type configuration (or worst case may be coded somewhere in an user exit), & RDD will always be based on teh document type immaterial of the ATP for a line item

you can check this by going into VA01, just key in the sales document type & click enter without any further inputs check on the requested delivery date & if it is one day plus the current date. if it is still 17 dec (as per ur example) then check again at VOV8 & if you are still not comfortable, check if there was any code specific to (VBAK, i am not in SAP now, hence please refer the field) with an abaper input.

if this is 16th Dec at key in time & if this gets changed specific to customer or material, seek an abaper assistance.

rgds

ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the sales doc functionality, maintain lead time as '0' and check whether the stock is available on that particular date.

Regards,

venu.

Edited by: venugopal_sd on Dec 16, 2010 3:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from that pls also check in the order type if you have maintained lead time in days.And also in the Material master.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the parameters like.

delivery scheduling & transportation scheduling in SPRO.

do ATP once again for the same.

check the shipping point control features.

Delivery date

Goods issue date

Loading date

Material avail.date

Transportation Plan. Date

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked but nothing has been maintained as in my sales order quantity is getting confirmed on 17 dec 2010.

so please let me know again any other way to check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check in the MRP views of the material.

Regards,

Ramesh.