cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact of Fixed date and Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I can see a check box "Fixed date and Delivery" in Scheduline category" tab in the Item level of the Sales Order.

I am not sure about the impact of this check box.

I thought, if this check box is checked, system will allow to create delivery on this particular date only. But system allowed me to create deliveries after this date also.

Then what is the exact use of this check box.

Could anyone explain.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

As the name implies, given date & confirmed qty is fixed.

-if this field is marked, only confirmed qty will transfer to MD04

- secondly, This line item will not part of Re-Scheduling, as the given confirmed date is fixed for dispatch.

Even if you run re-scheduling this line item will not taken into consideration & doesnt appear in result.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja,

this is the exact relevance of that check box:

the system will propose the date and quantity from ATP check if you not to change by the system any more then you need to check this check box to pass this to MRP then every thing is fixed from MRP perspective.

other wise not.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

Thanks for the reply.

As per my understanding, if a material is not available, then we need to check this box.

Then system will propose the date and quantity as per the MRP.

Is my understanding correct?

Regards,

Muillairaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

this check box is used,

suppose you have created the sales order and then schedule line has appeared in SL tab page that means it has proposed the date of delivery date and to fix the MRP from schedule line date.

that means if you are indirectly stating to the system that, these lines go on that date only and dont change the date of SL if RE-ATP check happens.

balajia