cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Price in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

We are in SRM4.0 SP9, Classic Scenario and R/3 4.6C.

When we have a product in the Catalog with a Material Master and a Contract is found as Source of Supply in the Shopping Cart, on the right of the Price (in SOS) I receive a warning message " The price from the contract/info record is determined on ordering ".

However when the PO is created if price is different in SC (from catalog) and in Backend Contract price is not changed in the PO in backend. 1) What is then the meaning of this message?

In addition what I want to have is the price updated in the Shopping Cart in SRM in place of that message. 2)Is that possible?

Thanks

RD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RD

If I understand you correctly (pl. correct me if not)

For creation of SC in EBP you are using catalog products (from CCM).

You have contract catalog also replicated from EBP to CCM .

and you want when any item for which there is a contract in contract catalog the price in EBP SC should be updated with contract price.

For this you need to do following customizing:

SRM IMG->SRM ->SRM server->Master data->Define external web services->select yr catalog in which items are ther->go to details->and flag the field" Display contract data in integrated catalog".

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh

Not fully correct

We are using Requisite and not CCM, and it is not an integrated catalog then.

No contract reference is placed in the catalog.

Contract is found automatically from SOS determination from R/3 based on Material number (or Material group but in that case no price in the contract in R/3)

Thanks

RD

Former Member
0 Kudos

RD

Di dyou dolve your issue?

If so let me know how you resolved.

I am also facing same problem.

Backend contract is automatically selected in shopping cart item but the contract price is not picked. I get message that "Price from Contract/Info record is determined on ordering..."

When shopping cart is converted to PO in backend, price is selected from shopping cart but not from Contract.

I want PO to be created with Contract price and not with Shopping cart price.

Thanks in advance.

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagdish and all,

Did you find a solution. I am having the same porblem.

Regards,

Abdul Kadir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem. If you create a contract without product, only with product category, price in shopping basket doesn't get price from contract, and either in purchase order.

But if you create a contract with a product and product category, system doesn't get price in shopping basket, but in purchase order you can see price from contract. As I had read this is standard behaviour.

I hope it helps.

Regards.

Teresa Martinez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagdish,

This is standard behaviour.

But you can achive your requirement using badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW. Blank the net_price if the SOS is contract and item is selected from catalog. So that R/3 determine the PO price from Contract.

It works .. we are using this solution.

Regards,

Sandeep