cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPMon monitor time point

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, experts,

I configured BPMon successfully, and its monitor type is Application monitor, Table entry counter.

In monitor schedule, I defined data collection to run on a weekly, and specified the time period in 5 min. In monitor activies I configured the frequency is every 1/2 hour.

But i found we got the information from BPM every 10 min.

so, is there any one who can tell me the time principle about BPM data collection? Thanks very much.

Edited by: LiLi Zhu on Dec 16, 2010 3:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Have you checked the BPM FAQ?

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/FAQBusinessProcess+Monitoring

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

morning, Paul !

Thanks for your help. But I only found the questions about the forward alerts to other monitoring consoles. Eh, I think the frequency in Notifications & Service Desk step decide the time the consoles alert sent. However, in my project, its frequency is 30 min, while it sends me email every 10 min.

Though, I want to know which step decide the time that the alerts sent.

0 Kudos

Hi,

the time frequency maintained under "Monitoring Schedule" for the respective monitoring object is defining the data collection period. So from what you wrote it should be every 5 minutes.

The Monitoring Activities area is just an area for documentation where you state which person or group should monitor or check monitoring results in which frequency. So your 30 minutes has no influence on the data collection itself.

So please reduce the data collection frequency from every 5 to every 30 minutes. If you get then emails not the way you exepct to then open an OSS ticket on component SV-SMG-MON-BPM.

Best Regards

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Volker, thank you!

Answers (0)