Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Contract->Order->Invoice

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have Created Value Contrace of Service material.

I am Creating SO with ref. to Value Contract.

Since material is Service material it doesnot have "loading Group" in material Master, so it Neither determine Shipping point in Sales Order nor allows me to enter manually.so SO is incomplete & doesnot allow to Process.

There is no Delivery involved.Is Plant & Shipping Condition necessary in Processing SO-> Invoice?

Reg,

Antaa21

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem is due to the Incompletion procedure assigned to your Sales order type.

At Incompleteness procedure, we add only mandatory or minimum fields (data), that user has to fill in the sales order without which system should not allow to save the sales order.

As this incompleteness procedure must be assigned keeping the business requirement for finished products.

Hence, you will need to copy the existing Sales order Type and create a new or Z/Y sales order Type for Service Materials.

For newly created Sales Order assign new "Incompl.proced" and don't include the fields used for Finished Products.

IMG->Sales-> Basic Functions->Log of Incomplete Items.

at VOV8-> sales order type-> you will need to assign this incompleteness procedure

Thank You.

RB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check Incompletion procedure assgined to sales order and for this you can make it as warraning message insted of error