cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with JQuery

former_member207329
Participant
0 Kudos

We have a SMART customer application with MI2.5.

We have 21 syncbo and one contains about 65.000 records... Is this a problem?

The main problem is this:

I must execute a query on this SyncBo with, as example, FIELDA = key1 OR FIELDA = key2 OR FIELDA = key3.

Within this syncBo I have about 1000 records for each key.

If execute this line (with resultingList=5000 records) the application crashes..

<b>resultingList = dataFacade.getRows(queryRow);

if (resultingList.size()>0){

MeIterator meIte = resultingList.iterator();

while (meIte.hasNext()) {

Row row = (Row) meIte.next();

..............................................</b>

I would know if it is possible to execute a query in DISTINCT way (1 record for each key), actually I use a query made with <b>query = SmartSyncRuntime.getInstance().getQueryFactory()</b> and I haven't found how I can make this kind of query.

I saw that exists also the object <b>SmartSyncRuntime.getInstance().getJQueryFactory()</b> where it seems there is a DISTINCT boolean flag in the query constructor, but the application throws exception as I try to invoke the <b>SmartSyncRuntime.getInstance().getJQueryFactory().</b>

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandeep_rs
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rocco,

The createQuery() method in JQuery does provide a boolean flag for the DISTINCT feature.

Please note that JQuery is available only with DB2e or MAXDB persistence. SmartSyncRuntime.getInstance().getJQueryFactory() will throw an exception if FileIO is being used.

Best Regards,

Sandeep

former_member207329
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a mode for execute a Query on FileIO with DISTINCTf feature?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rocco,

with file io you can only use the standard smart sync api, say no jquery is possible as no "real" db is below. Is there the possibilit to use DB2E instead for you?

Check MDK:

<i>JQuery can only be used when a database (for example, DB2e) is installed on the MI client. The QueryRuntime has to be used for File I/O application.</i>

Rgds THomas