cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not activate post to insp. stock but have sprq status in insp. lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This issue is about inspection lot status.

I have activted 04 insp. type but no post to insp. stock in materiel master record.

when GR from production order, inspection lot generated with status 'REL CALC SPRQ',

I have done RR and UD, but SPRQ is still activated.

Is there any configtion to solve?

Regards,

Denis.

Edited by: Denis.chen on Dec 16, 2010 2:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

stock is in unrestricted.

I have tried QA12 to transfer material to unrestricted, the inspection lot status have change to SPCO, but no material document issued.

ps: batch management is activated.

Are there any body know why the insp.lot have status SPRQ but no QI stock?

Former Member
0 Kudos

stock is in unrestricted.

I have tried QA12 to transfer material to unrestricted, the inspection lot status have change to SPCO, but no material document issued.

ps: batch management is activated.

Are there any body know why the insp.lot have status SPRQ but no QI stock?

can u please explain in detail, it's quiet confusing

u say that by qa12 u transferred stock to unrestricted- that means u can now complete ur production order.

if insp. lot status is SPRQ : Material will be inspection stock for sure.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear as you said in MM QM view you have not ticked the post to QI stock box.

Cheers

KK

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Denis,

What you are experiencing is the standard behavior of SAP system. Here I explain.

1. If we assign inspection type 04 to material master and deactivate Post to inspection stock tick, then system posts the stock directly to unrestricted use and creates one inspection lot under 04 origin.

2. The quantity which we observe under To be posted column in QA32 is virtual. (As entire quantity has already been posted to unrestricted use)

3. Still, if you try to post partial quantity in to the block stock through QA32, system transfers the stock from unrestricted to block stock and generates material document for 344 movement.

4. If you post something under To unrestricted use in QA32, system does not generate any material document as it is already in unrestricted use.

But, unless to be posted quantity becomes zero, status would be SPRQ or SPST only.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand Rao,

Thank you very much. I understand it.

Thanks all guys above also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any body help me?

Because when insp.lot have the status sprq, production order can not be completed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be at the time of production order creation, post to inspection stock was active. that's why it is transfered to inspection stock and SPRQ status is updated.

to clear that lot and complete inspection lot, select it and click on USAGE decision , accept it and transfer material to unrestricted.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear what is the status of that stock now is it in unrestricted or QI?

Try with QA12 to complete the UD and get the status SPCO and complete the Production order.

Still if you not able to resolve then reverse the UD for relevant inspection lot by applying Note 174877 and cancel the production

order confirmation and change the material master QM settings accordingly anc do order confirmation and UD again.

Check and Revert.

Cheers

KK