cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

French language installation error in SMLT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Here i have got the requirement to install FRENCH language installation in ECC and SRM environment.

My ECC system is ECC6.0 with EHP4/NW 7.01 and SRM is SRM 7.0/NW 7.01.

I have installed the French language installation in my ECC sandbox to test it before do it in actual Environment .I am using SMLT to install French language installation in 000 client .while doing the installation one of the transport request (Request no 5) got failed and rest of them are installed.

I have setup the parameters in RZ10 for Installaed languages and second language to E restarted the server .

Users are able to login with French language ,users are able to access FI functionalitybut when the MM configuration doing they are unable to see the values inF4 (help) MM03 and MM01 tcode.It gives all starts (****************) in F4

I have raised oss message and working with SAP..

In parallel i need to check is there anyone faced this type of situvation in your environment while installing French language.

Please look at the logs for the TRansport request No5:

The below error messages are in RED for Transport Request 5

(SAPKLFRSR1EHP4ERP6F5).

Language FR for FORM FVVD_ESRINVOICE in client 000 not imported, since

orig. lang. is missing

Language FR for FORM FVVD_ESRINVOICE in client 000 not imported, since

orig. lang. is missing

Language FR for STYLE ESRINV in client 000 not imported, since orig.

lang. is missing

Language FR for STYLE ESRINV in client 000 not imported, since orig.

lang. is missing

Object imported and activated

Errors occurred during post-handling AFTER_IMP_STYLE for STYL L

The errors affect the following components:

BC-SRV-SCR (SAPscript)

Please let me know your ideas on this.

Thanks&Regards

Janakiram

SAP BASIS ADMIN

Do NOT use UPPERCASE in the subject

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Feb 8, 2011 11:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting the same error... any pointers to the solutions. What are the settings required to be maintained in SPRO.

Regards, Jatin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Janakiram,

I'm importing the frensh language to an ERP 6.0 EHP3 system and there is occuring exactly the same error you described in this thread.

Did you find out any solution for the problem?

Thanks in advance

Sascha Soulier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

The problem occured, because the object (STYLE ESRINV) has been deleted by a support package.

(SAPK-603DZINEAFINSRV) and therefore the frensh texts for this object could not be imported.

Obviously this error occurs, if you use language packages / CDs which are older than the actual SP-Level of your system.

Best regards,

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sascha,

You have to do the manual configuration setting from spro tcode ,Please check with your functional team.

Regards

Janakiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mate,

I couldn't see the answer to this issue! could you explain to us what have you done? I'm having the exact same error and we are stuck with this implementation. You mentioned something with SPRO could you provide further explanation?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi daniel,

I am not familiar with that my functional consultant has done the setting in SPRO,Better you check with your functional Team to trace out the issue.

Regards

Janakiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please have a look at below points

1. any language is imported first in 000

2. for every language some text which is not translated has to be supplemented with Englisg or German

3. there is periodic supplementaion if new support packs or notes appled in system in future

4. once language is in 000 it has to be copied and supplemented in all oter clients

5. Please see that all above steps have been taken care or not

6. I suspect since users are able to login and work in system and only some characters are shown as * ,check supplementation part

But this is my guess .

Please see all language related notes

Hope this helps

Success!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

Thanks for the reply..

I have done all the steps which you gave but still we are facing the same problem.

It's not working for MM tcodes but FI configuration is working finr in French Language.

Regards

Janakiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the parameter zcsa/installed_languages , if you want to import French along with DE and EN, this parameter value would be DEF. You can get this value by simulating with different languages (combination/installation).

Thanks,

Subrata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This is bit strage if you have followed all above steps given. I have not faced any such

Now this is not module dependant but should work for all module

Well ,you say that this does not work for MM tcodes then I guess only 2 option left unless anybody on this knows more

1. search for any note related to any perticular bug for that tcode for French language with the help of functional people

2. create a message with SAP supprt and seek there help

Success!!