Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Standard SEEBURGER ANSIX12 maps

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where in i have to add a custom segment to the Standard ANSIX12 map for outbound ASN (856). I suppose we have to do it in BIC mapper Designer and i am pretty new to it. I could use some help here please.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Your are right make all customised changes in BIC mapping designer.

Once done create sda file and ask basis to deploy , then you can use customised mapping in adapter module.

Regards,

Vikrant

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, I didn't phrase my question properly, I would also primarily need the procedure to add the custom segments. If i can be directed to some online resource that would be good to start with.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the other versions of the ANSXI12 856 messages which may fulfill your requirement..

if the newer version also does not support your requirement then you need to change the XSD of the message versions which you wanted to..

After the XSD has been changed then need to generate the mappings in BIS mapping tool ...which generates the mapping

which needs to be deployed in to the PI server..

Hope this gives quick start info

Regards

Rajesh

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

How can i make changes to XSD, can i export it and open it in notepad and try to add the segments, will that work or there any better way ?