cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order types availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are making in SD availability check for some sales order types, but not all of them (for example the sales order types that are for devolution purposes).

How can I configure that these devolution sales orders types do not check availabilty?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can switch off availability check only at schedule line level.

If the devolution sales order has different item categories and schedule line category, then in t.code VOV6, for the schedule line category, remove the check marks on Availability box.

If the item category and schedule line category is same to other sales order types, then you may need to check the user exits EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 and EXIT_SAPLATPC_002 in enhancement ATP00001 to exclude the sales order.

If you want to control by material wise, then in the material master MRP3 view, select the value KP. By this way, the availability check can be excluded based on material.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I debug the user-exits EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 and EXIT_SAPLATPC_002 and for the sales order I don´t want to be checked all the positions go into theses user exits except the position TAPA; 2 questions:

1. How can I exclude by sales order?

2. Why does the position TAPA does not get into theses user-exiits?

Thanks a lot!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

one more specifically question about the point

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, you could configure schedule line to make available check off. Sales order type ---> item category --> Schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please explain what is devolution purpose.

so that we can answer better.

balajia