Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zero qty error not shown for confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

SRM 5.0 ECS

While creating confirmation for a multi item PO,if I enter blank for field "QUANITY" for any two line items and check the indicator "LAST DELIVERY",then system doesnt throw any error message .

Howevre for another PO which has only 2 line items,if i do the same thing,system throws the error message "ENTER THE QUANTITY".

SO system is behaving differently for different PO's ?Has anybody come across this behaviour?Are there any OSS notes to correct this one?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the 'Other' PO you tried is a service PO? If yes then it will not work. The functionality is only for Material PO's

Check below notes

regards,

MRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean for SERVICE PO's only zero qty confirmation cannot be created??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the confirmation of Service PO should always have a value (>0) in the quantity field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can someone pls confirm if zero qty confirmation is permitted in SRM 5.0 for specific type of POs only??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Zero quantity confirmation is permitted only for MATERAIL PO's and not for SERVICE PO's. You may raise a customer message to confirm the same.

regards,

MRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same problem....

If for a multi line material PO,the zero qty confirmation is done for some of the lines,then later system doesnt allow me to do GR reversal for those lines...Is this std??? what do I do for those lines in the PO???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check all the notes menioned in this thread. If these are not of help you may serach for similar notes (likely to be released after these) else Rasie the message with SAP.

regards,

Mahesh