cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data extraction logic to fetch the material sales and stock details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD & MM Experts,

I am writing a report to display the material sales and stock details for a given supplier and for the given time period. I need to display the details of all the materials supplied by a given supplier in the given period by dividing the sales and stock details in each sales office.

For example supplier ABC supplies Mat1, Mat2 materials to the client XYZ. The client XYZ has sales offices SOff1, SOff2 & SOff3. I need to display the Mat1, Mat2 Sales and Stock details in each sales office supplied by the supplier ABC.

Selection Screen contains the supplier parameter and date range parameter.

Can anyone please provide me the details of tables and the logic to fetch this data?

Thanks in advance

<< Moderator message - Please do not promise points >>

..Kumar

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Dec 15, 2010 5:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

apart from above you can use this standard transactions also:

Material Returns-Analysis - MC+M

Material Analysis- Invoiced Sales - MC+Q

Sales org analysis-Incoming orders - MC(I

Sales org analysis-Returns - MC+Y

Sales office Analysis- Invoiced Sales - MC-E

Sales office Analysis- Returns - MC-A

Material Analysis(SIS) - MCTC

you can also use MMBE - environment - material document wise also.

COURTESY : SAP STANDARD REPORTS

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs.

My actual requirement is:

I need to develop a report for suppliers, showing them the sales and stock in each sales office. The report will be able to show the quantity in sales and stock for each sales office and a total for each one, in a determinated period.

Can anyone please suggest a step by step process to extract the data, I will get vendor number/s from selection screen and the date range based on which I need to extract the data? I am unable to link the stock data with sales office and vendor wise stocks in each sales office and vendor material wise sales in each sales office.

Thanks in advance..

Kumar..

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use SAP standard reports for sales done per sales office.

Try with transaction codes MC(M, MC-A,MC-E,MC-I and MCTG.

For checking the stock, you can use t.code MB53-Display plant stock availability.

Regards,