cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To have a two alternative languages for an invoice out put.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a need to have a two alternative languages for an invoice out put.

So I have created a condition records for both the languages using the same condition type, which causes two condition records fetch for each langugage using the same condition type.

But can we have an option while manually printing the put to select the language.

When I am taking an Out put of the Invoice form it prints only in one language?

Can we have a manual option of selecting the language also, as of now I can only see an option of selecting only the Out put type which is same for both the language.

Please help.....

Regards

Montee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has more to do than just maintain condition records in two languages.

First of all, the program should update the form in all relevant languages. i.e. the text elements and the translations for all the leements of teh forms needs to be maintained first. Otherwise, the form will be just empty

Once this is done, the master data can enable the functionality. By default, either the log on language or the language of teh company code is used to trigger the output type in that language. If you want a different language, you can change it in the invoice menu itself and then see the print out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monty,

your question is not understandable, can you please explain again.

also please let us know if the forms/ driver program for the output type is maintained in the languages that you wish to see.

rgds

ilango