cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not an expert in pricing on sales order, but I have a polite request to ask for answer.

On the sales order, the customer has defined that first two items are "special" ones - first pre-payment and second payment for invoice, first is in a "+", and second in a "-" values. Then come many line items with real positions. Question is about pricing. When tax is calculated for example 22%, it is a little different when calculated on the sum of all positions, and the calculation per every line item. The difference is very small, but still. Is that true that standard calculates the different by taking the largest value line item and puts that small different there? Is it possible to set somehow by customizing or user exits, that the difference is calculated in a normal way, but only on 3rd and next positions?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

your requriment can be satisfied by a pricing routine you need to take the help of a technical consultant ABAP.

prepare your pricing procedure with the said two condition types in it. even though the difference is small or minimal if client accepts that difference in calculation then its ok other wise as i said technical help.

he will have some calculations and store the result in buffer so that it will populate into sales order

balajia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually you have group conditions. You calculate them in items, so, it's possible that there are rounding errors when you have a lot of items and the amount are larger. For instance, in tcode V/06 for MWST, you have 3 fields in 'group conditions' (one of them is for a VOFM).

Check Note 315792 - Group conditions of the same amount on item.

Note 80183 - Rounding and Note 166952 - Rounding when distributing header conditions are helpful too.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Dec 16, 2010 11:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tax condition is defined as a group condition, it means that it is calculated using the netto value of the whole order. When the tax calculated separately on every item is different (roundings..) then it is put into the biggest position. How to change this behaviour so that it is moved to some other position, can it be done in ABAP?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the criteria? Althouth is for older releases, read Note 39034 - Group condition routine, perhaps it wil give one idea.

Yes, you must do it with a VOFM subrouine, ie: with ABAP

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Dec 17, 2010 12:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The criteria is that I do not want to put the difference into the biggest amount on position - but on some other. We have first position a special one which cannot be put the difference.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you know if there are any fields that will be different to other items? So, read Note 97722 - Rounding for different tax codes, it explains how to works XVAKEY. Play with this coding to avoid that this item will be added the difference.

If you need something, let me know

Regards

Eduardo