cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADOBE Interactive Form in webdynpro not allowing to enter value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a Adobe interactive form in SFP and then i developed webdynpro component , then integrated into webdynpro. while running the webdynpro application which is showing the adobeform but the input fields are not allowed to enter value.

The same adobe form can be allowed to enter values while running from the report. i dunno how to set the value of the importing parameter fillable = 'X' in webdynpro.

regards,

Roops

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Interactive Form UI element, in properties you can find enabled property with a check box. select the enabled check box to make your form interactive else your form will not be interactive it will behave as a print form.

Regards,

Bala Baskaran.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

The above mentioned setting are all active like Zc...Layout, enabled check box etc.. but when i make it to Activex which is not displaying form in the portal while running the application instead it shows red color X mark.. is there any setting required to run adobe with webdynpro ..

1.) any notes or patches ???

2.) is activex mandatory for running interactive form in webdunpro? if yes what are system setting required....

Regards,

Roops.

Answers (0)