cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND in SOAP - XI - RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying a SOAP-XI-RFC scenario but I am getting the following error when i send a web-service request..

NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND ErrorText: ErrorStack: Interface mapping Object ID C406064FCF503564B6D34CEC1D1E02F7 Software Component A10509F01BEE11DB81EDC0B70A358181 does not exist in runtime cache

Can anyone please help me with this?

Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohith,

Check whether u have defined u r Message Interfaces Correctly with respect to outbound and Inbound interfaces ...

And also check in Interface Mapping Program by pressing F4 and see whther the mapping program is found and the also check the namespace...

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Check in your SXI_CACHE if the mapping program has been copied to it. If no, then change anything in the mapping program (make some dummy changes) and activate it again. Then check your SXI_CACHE again. If still not available, restart the J2EE engine and see if it works.

And also try to start your RFC IN BACKGROUND TASK and check whether your configuration is working.

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using a synchrous interface? If so, make sure that you have specified a mapping for both the request and the response message.

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am still not being able to get through.

@RAM -- the test goes fine. It says test successful

@Krishna -- the cache is refreshed and the interface mappings were tested successful.

Also i tried to create a different scenario with a different BAPI to execute but it still gives me the same error. For this new scenario the software component is the same but the mappings are obviously different.

So is it a problem with the component.

regards,

Rohit

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try out Integrtaion Builder(XI home page)->Administration->Cache Refresh (all Repository/Directory/RWB.

Also try with CPACache refresh.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using Synchronous call. If so check the req/resp mapping. Test the interface mapping independenlty in the Repository. Activate the interface determination in the Directory once again. Then test the scenario. Still problem go to SXI_CACHE and refresh the Runtime Cache.

Also go to RWB->Cache Monitoring and check the status.

Here may be problem with the cache

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Take a look at this thread too..

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S : Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Just try this too..

In Interface mapping choose the message mapping object again and then reactivate interface mapping object.

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check have you configure mapping program correctly in ur interface mapping and Check is there any error?

Go for test-> check it is successful or not.

Check the mapping program is activated or not.

I hope it will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Please take a look at this thread. Deals with the same problem

cheers,

Prashanth