Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC PR with service master without SOS doesn't transfer to SRM 7.0 cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are on SRM 7.0 , SP 07 . ECC 6.0 , EHP 4

We are facing below issue . When we are creating ECC PR with service master ( account assignment cataegory "K" , Item category "D" ) without Source of supply but this requirement is not transferring to SRM 7.0 sourcing cockpit.

I checked in ECC sxmb_moni -> i could see the message PRERPSOURCINGRequest_OUT message generated and in SRM side PPRERPSOURCINGRequest_IN messgae but there was no message PRERPSOURCINGconfirmation_out from SRM and RERPSOURCINGconfirmation_IN in ECC.

We have implemented Badi and for other ECC PR without Source of supply requirements are transferring in SRM sourcing cockpit.

Is this the standard Bug in SRM 7.0

Thanks,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are also on SRM 7 with ECC EHP4 on classic scenario, I tried the scenario expalined by you and it is working fine. The serivce PR got replicated to Sourcing cockpit(I had no serivce master on the PR, had the short descritpion).

I think the issue may be due the serivce master you have on the PR may not be in sync with serivce master in SRM, check out with transaction "/sappo/ppo2" in SRM box which may give you better idea of the failure.

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks . Can you send me the list of activities you did because we have implemnted the badi in ECC - ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST . Do we need to do something more for transferring services PR without SOS to SRM

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have not implemented the BADI, our design is to manually push the PR to Sourcing cockpit using from CPPR. Here are the steps I carried out:

1. Created Service PR manually

2. The same serivce PR was accessed in CPPR.(buyer has harmonized role)

3. Transfered to sourcing using action button "transfer to central system"

Were you able to check the /sappo/ppo2 to see the error.

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manjunath .

The tcode /sappo/ppo2 is very helpful . I think going forward for SRM 7.0 since SOA architecture is introduced with PI integration this tcode is very helpful .

Answers (0)