cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding multiple email id in customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we have a requirement that order confirmation has to go to diffrerent email id and invoice to different email id

But we have sold to party/ship to party/payer as sames cutomer number..

So if i maintain email id in customer master,we can make it go default for sold to party and bill to party with same email id

Can you tell us how do we maintain different email for same customer code-

eg.customer code-102344-created with accoutn group as sold to party and partner functions has same customer number for sold to party/ship to party/payer and bill to party

and email is maitained in customer master

Now when we create sales order,we wanted sales order confirmation output to go as email autamatically -so we have defined in output nace function to send it to sp partner function.

and for invocie we have put bill to party function to send email..

But how do have two emial id maintained for sending to sales order confirmation to one email id and invoice to different email id

regards

swetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is one OSS notes explains the details. Check OSS Note 1260015 - Sending mail to multiple recipients. Also check OSS Note 960088 - FAQ: Sending SD messages externally

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i had solved the problem by using contact person functionality -vap1 and using this contact person in partner function of sold to party

Then i had maintained in vv31-contact person number.

So my problem is resolved

Thanks for all

regards

sudha

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

I have the same requirement. Would you mind telling me in some more details how to set it up?

Basically we want order confirmation email and invoice email go to different email addresses.

so far i have setup a contact person for the sold to party.

How do i assign the sold to party to this contact person and how the output will be trigerred based on contact person.

thanks

-Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i had created contact person using tcode-vap1

Then contact person is assigned for that sold to party in vd02-partner function as CP

Go to vk31,take invoice output type-

have two access sequence

1.Sales org/customer no-here i mention sold to party no under customer and functions-select CP and give contact person no..

2.sales org /billign type-This access sequence is used for all

Then output gets triggered for option 1 if available.or else option 2

regards

swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Swetha!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shwetha,

we all knows that we can maintain different mail-Id's in customer master general data

Now if you notice, if there is multiple mail Id's maintained for the Customer, then there is field called as ID (Sequence number),

you can use the sequence no in your smartform to pickup the mail id

Suppose first mail id is for SP then sencond ID for BP, this way at the time of creating billing document you can pick the ID 2 to send Mail

Lot of work around but this can definatly help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sweta

this can be solved by creating a Z tablewith maintaince view listing of all email ids basing on the sequence of fields in maintaince table and you can add and delete when ever you want.

you have to write a small piece of code connecting to standard function module which has been provided by SAP.

test and confirm

balajia