Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Mobile, view controller problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got a problem trying to make a webdynpro work on a blackberry;

I used the mobile client NokiaS80Client, so my url is http://host:port/myapplicationURL?sap-wd-client=NokiaS80Client,

the problem is when I try to refresh the page or use the back button of browser:

If i navigate from view A to view B and click on refresh the portal launch an exception (below)

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Instance of view controller AView does not exist.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Component.getController(Component.java:369)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.mobile.nokias80.client.NokiaS80Client.handleUIElementEvent(NokiaS80Client.java:732)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.mobile.nokias80.client.NokiaS80Client.updateEventQueue(NokiaS80Client.java:326)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.prepareTasks(AbstractClient.java:93)

It seems that NokiaS80Client destroy the view controller when you leave the view A ,

and when I click refresh button the webdynpro framework try to get view controller and throw an exception.

There is a way to avoid this behaviour?

If I try to call my webdynpro application without "?sap-wd-client=NokiaS80Client" parameter all is ok.

I got the same error even with the other Mobile Client (Pie03Client and WmlClient).

Thank you

Massimo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the same error when using the parameter WmlClient on the new Blackberry devices 6.0.

Did you solve that problem?

Regards,

Douglas M. Garcia T.