cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query related to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a query relating to SAP, specifically when using the Create New Session button. In the past when using this button, it has always created a new SAP session with the window displaying the SAP Easy Access User Menu... front end, with all my favourite transactions listed. However, recently this user menu has disappeared and the window is blank, meaning I have to type the transaction in the top left box, which, whilst not preventing use, is a little annoying and awkward!

I dont believe I have changed any options recently and can find no settings that look like they would bring the user menu back but it would be really useful if it did! (It is probably worth mentioning that this only occurs when creating a new session; when starting a new SAP session in the first instance, the user menu appears...)

Please help me out

Many Thanks,

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats your SAPGUI version? and Does this problem only with desktop/laptop or for all the users? Can you please try on other desktop/laptopm.

Also try to upgrade your SAP GUI to latest patch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP GUI version - 7.10

i am using a desktop, tried logging in another desktop ,same problem.

Recently there is a HARDWARE migration occured , might be this also effects the settings ?

please Advise.

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny,

Hardware migration will not have effect on this , suggest you to update SAP GUI to 720 and is thsi is the issue with one user only ?

Regards,

Answers (0)