cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTP Adapter Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an Idoc to File scenario where PI sends files to an FTP server. On a particular day, there were 500+ files delivered to FTP. However, FTP server owners are claiming that they did not receive some of the files. There are no error messages in PI. To check if the message was successful, I have to go to individual message log in RWB.

My question is that how can I check message logs of all these messages to see if they were delivered successfully to the target FTP server?

Thanks,

Netrey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Messages need not be in error status; did you check any message with waiting to deliver or scheduled in your XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareenkumar,

These are the tables at ABAP stack. How can I find logs of Java stack messages in these table?

Hi Prabhu,

All the messages are in Successful status. So, it is confirmed that the messages have gone out. But if I have to find a particular message related to a particular file, I have to go to each and every message log to check this. Is this log information available elsewhere at Java stack?

Thanks,

Netrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if you are in <7.1 Ehp1 you have to figure out some way like manual search in the ftp directory.If you have any key field like ll the order numbers , you can search in the directry for the content of file have that number.

Also confirm from the sender system how many transactions/data file they generated.

if files are missing , i believe either there might be any connection intruption or messages stuck in outbound queue due to high volume .but in both the cases it should show some error in monitoring.

And also confirm that .. at the target FTP there are no scripts wrriten to pick the files automatically.

or

go thru this if it helps

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/c85598f63335bfe10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

Warm Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry... I have provided the tables just to make sure that the messages are processed through XI.

Check this thread:

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Netrey,

Message Monitoring data will be stored in the below tables:

ABAP tables: SSRVBINDING, SXMSPEMAS and SXMSPVERS

Thanks,