cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find documents with redline layer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any solution to directly find documents (DIR) which have a redline layer added? E.g. the CV04N transaction seems not to have any means for this.

BR

Urvall

Edited by: Urvall on Dec 16, 2010 7:38 AM

Edited by: Urvall on Dec 29, 2010 9:06 AM

Nobody nows? Really?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Urvall,

I hope that I can send you some useful hints for this request. If you search in table DMS_PHF_CD1 with the value '*.cgm' in field FILE_NAME, you should get all stored CGM files in your sytem and the related PHIO-ID. All redlining layer in the ECL Viewer are stored in CGM format and so these files should be redlining layer.

With the PHIO-ID you can go to SE38 and use report DMS_KPRO_READ2. Here you can enter the PHIO-ID and the report shoudl return the suitable document info record data. Another way would be a bit more complicated but maybe more useful if you want to create an individual report. In this case please use the PHIO-ID to gain to LOIO-ID from table DMS_PH_CD1 first. With the LOIO-ID you can get the document info record data out of able DMS_DOC2LOIO.

I hope this could help you in achieving the desired behavior.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi urvall,

In standard enviroment it's not feasible. You can take help of expert Abap'r and can use "Full text seach" and write a z-programe for the same which can give solution for this requirement.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravindra!

I quessed that it wasn't so easy.

Regards

Urvall