cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar and the Route causes not get GI Date as January 06, 2011

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a situation where we are unable to get the Goods Issue Date (GID) as January 06. The original standard Calendar (Calendar - 01) of SAP for the year 2011 shows the January 06 as Holiday but afterwards it has been configured and this day of January 06 has made as Working day in the working calendar (Calendar - A8). This Calendar (A8) has been assigned to all the shipping points.

I am not finding this Calendar in any of the Routes. The Field SPFBK in the Table TVRO are blanks for all the Routes. Please guide me how we can get the GID as January 06. We are getting January 05 or 07 by changing Delivry date and Material available date but not the January 06.

Is theere any impact of Calendar in the Route to get the GID.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jans,

please also check or enter manually in GI date in delivery document and check

please check OVTC.

check the shipping point calendar - in which jan 6th is holiday or not.

check and confirm

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Dec 15, 2010 2:51 PM

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Dec 15, 2010 3:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, the Calendar (A8) which has been assigned to the Shipping point has the January 06 as Working Day and it is not Holiday.

We are able to change the GI Date manualy but the user wants that it should come automatically as it will take some time and they may forget.

As far as the table OVTC is concerned I am getting the message as "Table OVTC is not active in the Dictionary

Message no. MO402"

Please guide me as I am confused with it.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jans,

OVTC - is t.code.

not a table.

please check and confirm

balaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

Thank you for your correction. I realized it after I posted it. However, I checked the Tr. Code 0VTC. The calender is given as Standard SAP Calendar "01" for the First stage and for the Second stage as "PL" (This is the Calendar code for the Poland).

My question is when the Calendar is correctly given in the shipping point, why the GI date is not taken as January 06 because the function of Route will start only after GI.

Thanks,

Jans

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if any calendar is assigned to the ship-to party (or sold-to) customer master (t.code XD02) General data->unloading points. May be the calendar assigned here may influence the delivery date.

Regards