cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TREX Configuration for SAP DMS Full-Text Search (Content Search)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have searched SDN, and posting a thread, in such way any expert can help me. We have installed TREX server, configured RFC connection, As per some threads info in SDN we have configured document class and other settings in SKPR07.Indexing has been done, Indexes has been created and SSR has been created. Still we are not able to search text in original files. We are getting message like "No documents found with these selected parameters."

Awaiting for valuable suggessions.

Thanks,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moderator message - When closing old threads, there is no need to add a comment. Adding a pasted answer like "Thanks" only brings old threads to the top of the forum list and pushes current ones down. If you do add a comment, please indicate just how the problem was resolved. Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

I scheduled RSTIRIDX program as background job.I have scheduled yesterday evening around 7:00 pm, still that job is running. Can you please let us know how much time it will take to finish background job. After that any steps is required to configure in DMS side, please help me to go forward.

Awaiting for your valuable response.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating the index,trigger the background job from skpr07 transaction.

Or schedule RSTIRIDX program in background.

Once this job is completed, do the text search.

Regards

Keerthi