cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Masters ,

In Stock Transfer order , I am not able to access LT03 T.code, The system is asking to enter "warehouse number".

What i need to enter in that field, I did not maintain any warehouse number in the material master, do i need to maintian any warehouse number in the material master while creating the masterial.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Warehouse number is maintained in customization.

SPRO>>Enterprise Structure>>Definition>>Logistics Execution>>Define, copy, delete, check warehouse number

Also you to assign warehouse number to plant/storage location in customization

SPRO>>Enterprise Structure>>Assignment>>Logistics Execution.>>Assign warehouse number to plant/storage location

Execute

Here assigment is done for warehouse numbers

Number that identifies a complex, physical warehouse structure within the Warehouse Management system

All activities within a warehouse, for example, goods movements and physical inventory, are assigned to a specific warehouse number. The physical warehouse where these activities take place is identified by the warehouse number.

To create transfer order you need warehouse number.

In material master you can check the ware house number

Go To MM02 and enter the material

Now go to Warehouse management View: 1

Now Click Organizational Tab, now Press F4 in warehouse number field.

Here you will get the warehouse number for that particular plant.

Br,

Tushar

Edited by: Tushar Patankar on Dec 22, 2010 6:19 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My understanding to your issue is - When you are doing Stock Transfer if system is asking you to enter "warehouse number" then check if the plant which you are using in your STO is configured as a warehouse manged plant. Check the following configuration for the same:

SPRO > Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Assign warehouse number to plant/storage location.

In the above link check if the delivering plant used in your STO has a Warehouse number assigned to it. If the plant has a warehouse number assigned to it then you need to do the following process in order to complete the STO process:

a) Create STO

b) Create outbound delivery (VL01n)

c) Create Transfer order from the delivering plant

d) Confirm the Transfer order (t-code LT12)

e) Do the PGI for the outbound delivery

After this the stock moves into stock-in-transit

f) Do the MIGO in receiving plant

g) check the stock in receiving plant

Hope the above helps.

Regards,

Ajinkya

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LT03 is t.code for creating a transfer order.

If you want to create a transfer order, then in the delivery line items, maintain the storage location (picking tab in the overview screen). The storage location that you enter in the delivery line item, should be connected to warehouse. The assignment of warehouse to plant/storage location has been already mentioned in the previous postings.

Make sure you have maintained plant/storage location views and warehouse views maintained for the material master.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check whether in MMR there is WM views are there or not.

if not maintained please maintain for the same and check the configuration settings related to ware house mangement.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check your enterprise structure.

OML2 - whether WH is created and assigned for the same.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI , I have checked in OML2 also, but still the same problem persists.

Where I need to maintain warehouse number and where I have to assign.

Regards

Sarma