cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing output controls

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any body could help me out fot this issue?.

1. Created a condition record via TC: VV31 for the key combination Plant/Billing type.

2. Condition record information is flowing while creating a Billing document (VF01) correctly. But the issue is after saving the billing document the condition record alone in the Header->output-> Does not have any data that means system not taking the data after saving the the billing document.

Hence I am not able to trigger any output automatically. Eventhough the system is not storing the condition record information in the Table : NAST. Table NAST is showing blank for the billing document.

Please give your valuable suggesting to get the required output record automatically after saving the billing document.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had exactly this problem.

In our case it turned out that the problem was in the customer master-> Sales Area Data->Billing Documents the field InvoicingListDates (KNVV-PERRL) was set. This means that the customer should not receive invoice, but a monthly invoice list.

The result is that the automatic output determination creates the output to be seen in VF01, but when we press save, the output is deleted again.

I think this is bad program behaviour -  but of course we could have endless discussions on that subject.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in te user exit the code might just reading the data . Once the output record is accessed based on the user exit code , try to save the details of the output condition through coding in the userexit.

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

A successfully determined output condition that fails to get saved in table NAST when the billing document is saved leads me to agree with lakshmikanth u2013 something in your user exit does not work right when the document gets saved.

It appears that the error gets u201Ccaughtu201D by some error-handling method. Otherwise you would experience a run-time error when the save executes.

I would see if the notes referenced by Raghavendra are applicable. If they donu2019t fix it, then it is time to debug the program.

Regards,

Ken

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I am getting a sucessfull result of 'A valid output condition has been found for the application object' while doing the determination analysis for the output type. Also addition to this when I click that particular o/p type key combination an information in showing

'The condition record for use B can not be displayed'.

However the condition record is flowing correclty into billing document. But the problem, the system is not storing the output record after saving the billing document.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You should maintain 3 (print and archive) in storage system configuration for your specific output type in NACE t-code.

I think this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Sinan

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What specifically does the determination analysis say about your output type? It should have a message. Here are example messages from our system:

LAWZ 541 Output found

RD00 540 Output not found

Z10 541 Output found

Z10 544 Message cannot be transmitted more than once

Your analysis should list all the determined output types and give a specific message for each one.

Regards,

Ken

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Seems this is not because of any master data, all because of your user exit. The user exit is working fine at the time of creating invoice but not at the time of saving the invoice. Seems the record is clearing from structures while saving the billing.

Check in debug mode you can understand better where is the issue exactly.

We have implimented similar one in billing, it was not working intially in VF04 case due to clearing issue.

Regards,

lakshmikanth

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

The determination analysis is coming fine in VF01 without any error. But only the problem is the system is not saving the output data and in VF03 nothing has been displayed. In this case output condition could able to see only when creating billing and after saving the output data disappeared (blank).

Also I am not able to maintain '4- Immeditely after saving' in NACE. Since Invoice print shoud be taken only when after completing

Excise Invoice (J1IIN).

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Vijay

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Vijay,

What does the output determination analysis say? It reports on all the output types in the active determination procedure. You have to be in u201Cchangeu201D mode to see it: From VF02, GoTo => Header => Output, then GoTo => Determination analysis.

If your output type is not listed in the analysis, then use NACE to maintain the output determination procedure and add your type.

If it is listed, there should be some information as to why the output type did not successfully generate.

Also, let me endorse Raghavendrau2019s note recommendation. Very relevant to your situation.

Regards,

Ken

0 Kudos

Hi zKen,

Thanks for your reply.

We have added WERKS as a one of a key filed in the Output determination and complete entire coding by using User exit 'USEREXIT_KOMPBV3_FILL' and all the procedures done step by step.

After this as per my Access sequence the condition records (key combination is Plant/Billing type) are flowing into Billing (VF01) perfeclty. But after save the billing if you go to VF03 you can not see anything under Header>Output>Communication.

So nothing has been saved, but it's fetching the condition record perfectly. This is an issue and the print is not trigerred automatically.

Can you please help on this?

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

First, you must go to your specific output type in NACE t-code. Default values of your output type should be maitained as Dispatch time=4 (send immediately when saving the application),and transmission medium= 1 (print output). and additioanlly, the same combination should be used when creating output condition record in specific access sequence for your output type in NACE.

I think these will meet your requirement.

Regards,

Sinan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Please check the notes 712401 and 432049.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in NACE, for application V3, for the output type, on general data tab maintain ACCESS TO CONDITION

On Default values tab, maintain dispatch time as Send Immediately

Also, check whether u have maintained partner function or not

Edited by: Vishal J on Dec 16, 2010 12:44 PM

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Vijay,

You can verify this theory with output determination analysis on you billing document, but I suspect that the plant part of your key combination does not work as you intend.

The output determination communication area header appl.V3 (structure KOMKBV3) contains no field for plant or shipping point. Neither does the item level one KOMPBV3. What structure/field is assigned to plant in the access sequence defining your key combination?

Regards,

zKen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check VV32.

transmission medium and dispatch time in condition record.

confirm on the same.

balajia