Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning Smartform Blank page issue

sarath_7
Participant
0 Kudos

HI All,

From F150 i am trying to generate the Dunning letters for customers but the problem is

the customers were selected in std code(one by one) and after that in PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE_SF the customized smartform

is getting called and because of some conditions(days validations) we are deleting the customer to avoid letter genearations to

them but after the smart form call stdFM giving FM-502 message(print success message) with blank page .

flow = std fm ->ssf_fm->Zsmartform-fm--->msg FM502 from std fm(PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE_SF).

reason is preparing internal table IT_MHND like T_MHND to provide to Smartform but these are blank in some cases causing to blank page.i am checking not initial conditon before the Sf page still no use.

can you please suggest how to stop the smartform with out generating blank page and sucess message.

please feel free to inform me in case of any furuther info req on this.

Thanks

sarath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sarath_7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

can any one suggest me how to restrict the smartform not to print some of the customers based

on dunning levels.

ex : in std 4 customers selected.

but becuase of some custom condions(leve11 to level2 days diff) i am restricting letter from printing

then how to restrict in Smartform.

if i write exit it is coming out of prg.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try making use of condition tab of the table node.

YOu can check whether the internal table is empty or not just before the table node by adding program lines. Set the flag if it is empty and then add it in condition tab of table node.

or use command line node.

Regards,

Antim

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Antim: I don't see how that helps if you're already inside the form generating the page?

@Poster: If your dunning configuration does not stop the form print, then you need to stop it from process BTE 1020 by removing the indicator that the dunning notice is to be sent (MHNK-XMFLG).

sarath_7
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

Many thanks for the replies

Special thanks to Brad Bohn, dunning blank page issue resolved by implementing the BTE1020 .

Thank you.

Regards

sarath

Answers (0)